2014/02/09

Snowed Tokyo- 2

Snow accumulation reached 27 centimeters, the heaviest snow in the Japanese capital since March1969, the Asahi shimbun said.

" 都心45年振り大雪、仙台でも史上3番目 東北なお警戒"(朝日新聞)

Finally Tokyo people was relieved.
It was fine weather this morning.


a train in snow!


People has started to remove snow from a road, 
and kids... they seemed so happy to play in snow!

I went for a walk.
It was fun because I could see many unusual-scene,
but made me so tired.. it's not easy to walk on the snow...


maybe no more bicycle next a couple of days.


this is in the morning,
snow was removed now.

this is a famous funabashi-city unofficial character "funassy".
I have no idea how to make this shape by snow..
funassy was so happy in front of hair salon,
people stopped and took pictures.

I can say... just unbelievable this weekend.
Honestly...


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿