2014/02/02

Funabashi Andersen Park

Andersen Park is a huge park that located in Funabashi city, 30 minutes from Tokyo by train.
The symbol of this park is a classic windmill.

a cute classic windmill

Funabashi Andersen Park(Japanese Page)
(English page)

Funabashi city is a sister city of Odense(Denmark) where Hans Christian Andersen was born, so this park was named famous writer of children's story.


The park is not close to the station... about 20 minutes by local bus from Kitanarashino station(Shinkeisei line or Toyo Rapid Railway).
I can't say it's convenient location.. but that's why this park can offer beautiful garden, athletics in woods, a scenery pond and a river.... I almost forgot I was in Funabashi.

a pond and a bridge.
one of beautiful views in this park.

If I go to this park, I enjoy walking and trying outside athletics.
Delicious Denmark lunch, short movie at a small museum.

at the restaurant near windmill

Denmark lunch, 850yen
also available barbecue menu too.

I was so happy to spend time at this beautiful park.
Nice day!





0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿