2014/02/25

Lucas has Found Spring

It was Sunday.
Lucas went for a walk again!
Lucas took a train this time. (But he was in my bag).

"Today's destination is Gyoda park in Funabashi."
Lucas said to me.
Gyoda park is a 11.9ha local park near.....
Well, this park is not near the station.
Lucas walked(technically I walked) about 30 minutes from Higashi Kaijin station of Toyo Rapid Railway.
(If Lucas take this train, Lucas can go to Tokyo within an hour.)


He was so tired to walk, but  he found that ume(Japanese apricot) on bloom!

lucas found a blooming ume tree.



"Oh! I think spring has come..."
Lucas said and smile.
Lucas loved that idea.
He was so happy to see ume tree because he saw beautiful spring in his eyes...


white and red ume was blooming.


ume was not in full blossom yet,
maybe it would be more beautiful next weekend.
it was still cold, outside air was chilly.

lucas tried climbing tree.


lucas found a farmer's market just next to the park.
this cute package is rice.
chiba prefecture's mascot is printed.


go back to higashi kaijin station


lucas found a cute balloon shop
in a backstreet to funabashi station.
"oh it's good for my birthday party, do you know when is my birthday?"
lucas said.
"maybe you were born on christmas..."
"don't forget cute balloon for my birthday!"
"ok, lucas..."




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿