2014/02/16

Lucas Goes for A Walk

Lucas is a small, white and cute teddy bear.
He came to my place last year as Christmas gift.

Lucas saw many pictures that people took their "Duffy" The Disney Bear to Tokyo Disney Sea on blog yesterday, and he thought...

"I'm teddy bear too!(Even though I'm so small bear....) I want to go out like Duffy...!
I want to go to a park!"

"it's sunday!
may I go with you?"

Well, OK!
Let's go for a walk!
Today is Sunday, it's fun to go out with Lucas.




Lucas in my bag


"oh, it's windy and cold!
this is the first time I saw snow.
do you think I'm a polar bear?"
I said "maybe not...."

"so, this is the park that you go every sunday?"
"not every sunday"
"nice park!"
"yeah, it is.."

"I can see a pond!
is it a duck?
oh they're so cute.....
I want to fly like them..."
"I wish you can...."

"Lucas, nice weather, isn't it?"
"yeah... but I'm hungry...."
"we can go to a mall."


"wow! who is this?
she is soooo cute....
do you think I can be her friend?"
"she(or he) is a dog, Lucas..."


sunset from platform.
we saw beautiful mt.fuji in distance.
it's a nice day, Lucas....


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿