2012/10/21

First Step in my Apartment

It was Saturday, I came to my apartment with a pounding heart. Because there was no elevator?

Oh, No.

I had my lunch and hot tea in bottle, my bicycle in front of the building.. perfect.
Stairs to 5th floor.. it's ok.

I had my room key. It was the first day in my apartment room! That was the reason why my heart was pounding.

Well, let me open the door and introduce my place!

entrance from a corridor

bedroom
japanese style tatami-room.
I want to use this room as yoga-exercise room and as closet.

kitchen
extremely small toilet!
a washstand.
a washing machine will be placed next this.

a socket in ceiling

no curtain.
I needed to buy curtains immediately.

this is for internet,
I was surprised because this cable was from the ceiling!

this table is for a gas range,
but I am still irresolute...
gas? better IH in a small apartment room, isn't it?

empty, empty and empty!

a street towards station

My first guest would be an air conditioner delivery guy!



4 件のコメント:

  1. Great, you move to new apartment.
    I hope I will move to my new house soon. Can not wait any longer for bank process.
    In my country, it's easy to rent or buy a house rather than apartment.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Hi, Thank you for your message! It's so wonderful to hear moving a new house, not an apartment! It's a kind of dream here...

      削除
  2. Congratulations on your new apartment. It's a wonderful feeling, to plan the furniture arrangement and know that the nest is all yours!

    返信削除
  3. Hi, Thank you for your message! I can really feel it... so wonderful.. and I honestly appreciate everything.

    返信削除