2012/09/23

IKEA on Saturday

I have signed for an apartment. Now technically I can say, my old-lovely small room with a view apartment. 2 weeks later, I will have a new room key in my hand.

Many things I must to do, such as a notification of change of address in many places, an application in many places and shopping!

Well, I went to IKEA Funabashi Store.

3 minutes from JR Minami-Funabashi station,
near huge shopping center, LaLaport Tokyo-Bay.



You know, going to IKEA is always fun... furniture, textile, kitchen goods.. lovely interior idea....
But should to ready for walking long time and a crowd.

Exhausted.

First, I need to buy curtains, lights and a bed, but it's not easy to choose. I am in trouble to find them, but what a happy trouble! My own new curtains, lights and a bed!

OK, let's enjoy this new trouble!

salad, breads and soup, lunch@IKEA.
only 728yen.
In show room area I saw many young couples who smiled each other, and students who really carefully took notes each items which he wanted to buy. They were enjoy choosing their furniture. discussing with their pals, measuring furniture, taking notes...

Doing something for our home is one of the prettiest thing in our lives.






0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿