2012/09/17

Lunch@A Small Place

Do you love to go to Ramen Shop?
Oh, I love to... but the problem is, ramen is one of high-calorie foods! Some diet-advisor says, you may enjoy ramen noodle but better not to eat ramen-soup!

When I found this cheese-tonkotsu(pork bone broth) ramen, I soon realized it was really difficult not to enjoy ramen soup.

Well, I just gave up.
Enjoy Ramen, both noodle and soup!


white snow like cheese on ramen!
miso-cheese ramen, 900yen@tukumo ramen



a simple and small place.
you should to line up on lunch time.

And one thing that I want to tell you about music..... BGM at that time was ASIA!!
I enjoyed to eat ramen while listening nostalgic "Heat of the Moment". You know what happen after I got home?
I bought "The Very Best of ASIA" via iTunes Store.

On another day:

Lunch@"E.A.T"(Hikarie)

energy green smoothy, 420yen.
today's soup(spicy chicken soup), 420 yen.
caesar salad(small), 420 yen.




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿