2014/02/08

Snowed Tokyo

This is unusual.
Tokyo has been covered snow since this morning.

It's winter in Japan, so you might be confused.
Why? Snow in Winter, it's not surprising.

Please read this,
"Japan snowfall disrupts air, rail and road transport"(BBC News)

The truth is, Tokyo barely has snow even in winter.


heavy snow wind blew my umbrella off.
a woman who was hurried to the station stopped and said,
"are you ok, miss?"



I should have seminar today, but it was cancelled yesterday due to the weather condition.
Flights has been cancelled, roads closed, trains cancelled and suspended, blackout in some area,
people got injured(Tokyo people really don't know how to walk in snow!!)

today I found less car than usual.


I went to supermarket to get groceries, actually I got snow everything that I own.

My jacket got snow flake, my hat, boots, gloves, shopping bags,
apples, vegetables, chocolates for my family.... even my i-Phone... I mean everything covered snow!

I'm cooking now, I invite my friend for dinner, so I have to do something.
Fresh sushi and hot chicken soup, strawberries, and chips(we plan to watch Olympic games on TV).

I wish my chicken soup would be delicious and no more people got injured because of unusual snow..

apartment, cars, courtyard... snow covered everything.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿