2013/01/27

When A Boy Meets A Girl... My Favorite CM

Do you remember when you were kid?

This is TOKYO ELECTRON' TV commercial. A small story but so heartwarming. Two adorable kids, a boy who lives in Miyagi, and a girl from a city, they meet in a classroom, at school in Miyagi.
The girl have just moved from a city because her father has transferred to a new factory in this small town.

The girl is so cute, isn't she? Because this situation is so common when we were kids, I guess you might remember someone.





Next one is maybe you have seen before. My friend loves the top of soccer's superstars, Lionel Messi very much, that's why I instantly remember her face when I watch Turkish Air's TV commercial.
I can exactly imagine her reaction: "Oh, my.... !"

Mr.Messi looks so cute with his friendly smile... but even his charm will be defeated by ice cream. How gorgeous situation.. well, which guy more gorgeous, Messi or Bryant?



And another my favorite TV commercial is LaLaport's one last year. A reindeer comes to LaLaport for shopping, and then he did "otonagai". Otona means adult, gai(kai) means buying: original form is kau(buy).



When I was kid, I could buy comic only one by one every month. Because I only had 500yen for month. But now, I can buy a complete set of ONE PIECE if I want to... this is otonagai. Well, that reindeer is also adult, he can get so many bags(in a shelf).

If I add to that, a reindeer is tonakai in Japanese. Tonakai and otonagai.. Similar sound, isn't it?





0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿