2013/01/19

Skating: Winter Treat

Tokyo doesn't have Central Park nor Rockefeller Center.
But Tokyo still has Akasaka Sacas and Roppongi Midtown.
Do you know what I mean?

Yes, Ice Skating Rink! Wow!

Skating in freshly cold outside air.. with your friend(if you want)...
under the night sky.. watching millions of stars(if you want!)...
Isn't it amazing?

Ractis Rink in Akasaka Sacas,
lovely snowmen waiting for your visit.




Skating is always my favorite since I was kid. My dream was owing beautiful white skating shoes and participating figure skate lesson.

It was a long time ago, but skating is still one of my favorite things.

Let's sing a song "my favorite things" like Julie Andrews in "Sound of Music"!

Really, I don't feel so bad.

there is starbucks next to the rink,
I can enjoy a cup of coffee without changing shoes!

shops and restaurants in sacas.
☆Ractis Rink- Akasaka Sacas: until February 24, 2013.
    Open 11:00- 19:00(sunday to thursday), -22:00(friday and saturday), 1,500yen(for adult, entrance fee+ shoes)

☆Diners Club Ice Skating Rink- Roppongi Midtown: until March 3, 2013.
    Open 11:00- 22:00, 1,500yen(for adult, entrance fee+ shoes)


2 件のコメント:

  1. I wish I could skate better. We have a canal here that you can skate on. It is one of the longest skating rinks in the world. But I cannot use it:-(

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Hi, Travis! Skating in a canal? ..Oh, I would love it. Yesterday, I finally reserved 4-times skating lesson, so I wish I could skating on the longest rink in the world someday!

      削除