2013/01/20

Passions to Make A Room Lovely: malto@Koenji

Only 9 minutes from huge Shinjuku station by JR Train, that's Koenji.
Koenji is known for secondhand or vintage clothes stores, especially alongside of "Look Shopping Street". It is a small street but make me so excited, since I can find European vintage clothes, used books, kimono, hat stores and cozy small cafes and much more.

And here it is, "malto" which offers you lovely interior goods and antique.

woody entrance over an uniquely white alpaca smile.



I knew this small shop via TV program which report how to change a room into lovely European touched one. By changing lampshades, door knobs, brackets, a simple room instantly became a lovely room! It's said This DIY is easy for girls.

"malto" is a small store but full of girls and also variety of goods inside. Such as tableware, bottle, canister, vase, frame, mirror, box, hook, hanger, door knob, bracket, postcard, shelf, watch, accessories,  reading glasses, fabrics and.... more!

OK, girls have passions for their rooms!

I was interested in medicine bottles and iron oven object(I know I favour miniature), I decided to purchase medicine bottles to make my room more lovely, about iron oven.. I needed second thought since my payday is a week later.

clear: 840yen
brown large: 580yen, brown small: 280yen.
good for supplement.


malto: Open 12:00- 19:00


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿