2013/01/24

Fly to England-7 (Lovely Show Windows)

What I have regretted is not going to sweets shop and also toy shop in England. I just passed these shops while I was so interested in what I saw in their pretty show windows.

It was November, expecting Christmas. People started to decorate whole town for Christmas.
It was so lovely, and colourful sweets in showcases tempted me to enter the store.

chocolatier in princess arcade, London.
my mum bought 10 boxes chocolate!!
because she read about this shop in a guide book and
she cherished to come.


For me, sweets shops always remind me "Honeydukes" where Harry Potter loves shopping! I'm pretty sure that I will go to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London or Harry Potter Theme Park and enjoy shopping at Honeydukes someday...


sweets shop in Chester

unluckily this gift shop was not open at that time.
(Bourton on the water)

And don't forget about toy shops. When my mum and I visited Windsor Castle, we were really surprised at beautiful elaborated doll house. It was just amazing.

Even after go back to Japan, I still have enthusiasm visiting England again, so I will do my best to make it true!

in windsor castle

My happy days still go on.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿