2013/02/03

COCYUTEN: Find a fine tea in Kamakura

鎌倉 壺中天: COCYUTEN is a unique tea shop locates in Yuigahama, Kamakura. Their speciality is Taiwanese tea, but also Chinese tea, herb tea, cat gifts, miniature tea cup and cupboard are available!
Because they love so much about tea, cat and miniature! So do I..

do you love tea, cat or miniature?
enjoy shopping!

First Saturday in February. The rain had stopped until noon. Windy but remarkably warm day.
There was no plan to do, and I had completely free time.
I decided to go to Kamakura, one of my favorite place to visit, only 1 hour from Tokyo by JR Yokosuka line. 

Today's mission is; to get fine quality Taiwanese tea!
COCYUTEN in only a few minutes from Wadazuka station, one station from Kamakura by Enoshima Electric Railway. So it means I can enjoy ride my favorite railway!
(See my old post: "Enoshima Electric Railway", June 17, 2012 )

Wadazuka station is a really small station. A single line, no staff. But after a few minutes walk, I found a main road where a nostalgic bar, a lovely children's book shop, antique shops, stylish cafes stand.
It was easy to find COCYUTEN.

COCYUTEN is a small shop but so amazing for me. A gentle madame explain about Taiwanese tea and offer a cup of rose flavoured tea. This flavour was not added, she said while pointed rose buds inside glass tea pot. I bought vanilla-like flavoured tea. This flavour was also not added, but it was derived in ferment process somehow.

I chose tea, and miniature tea set and cupboard. Watched beautiful sunset on Yuigahama beach.
This was my first Saturday in February, lovely day.

night fell in a still town near beach.

small, stylish shops/ cafes spotted.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿