2013/02/16

Light Up Moment

Today I was NOT a Happy Angel.

Too tired to avoid negative words, too exhausted to love myself.
I don't know why. Maybe it can be happen sometimes for everyone. Maybe not.
The thing is, I fell into deep self-pity.

It seemed like everything didn't work well, the world didn't love me anymore...

I took this picture in omotesando-street near harajuku.
lovely night walk at saturday night.


I walked from the station toward my apartment, bought some fruits and vegetables at 24 hours supermarket. I walked a street and then stopped because the light turned red.

At that moment I realized I stood under a streetlight, it shone warmly above my head.
I felt strange feeling, I felt like that light tried to talk something to me.
It was strange, really. I know. It was a kind of Harry Potter's world if it really happen.

I walked, then I found another streetlight. Of course! Because they are streetlights, so they stand everywhere for passenger's safety.

Streetlights guided me safely to my apartment. First time in my life, I really appreciated to them.

How I describe my feeling. Suddenly I understood that the world still love me, still try to protect me unconditionally. It was only lights, but you know, it really lit me up...

I appreciated my warm comfortable room, sweet smell of strawberries, cheerful yellow coloured banana... I became a Happy Angel again. I prayed for a while, thanks to everything and ask help for people who need it in their difficult situations.

What I want to say is simple, even a small light can help someone.
Tomorrow, I promise I will start a new day as Happy Angel again.

with love, to you all..

Lia



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿