2013/02/11

GYOZA(餃子)- Japanese Style Jiaozi

When I was kid, I always used to help my mum to make gyoza, especially in a part of wrapping filling with dough. Because my mum made this China-oriented gyoza about 70 pieces for family, so she needed any help to prepare dinner. (She counted 10 pieces for each member of family).

A pack of dough which was bought in supermarket. Filling which consists ground meat(pork), garlic, ginger and leek was made by my mum. I wrapped filling with dough, and then my mum fried in a large chinese pan.

keirin(guilin) gyoza
gyoza 480yen, rice 200yen


Such as curry with rice, Hayashi(hashed beef) with rice, hamburger steak, this Gyoza is one of my nostalgic dishes that so many times on the table when I was kid.

Gyoza is available at chinese restaurant and ramen-shop everywhere. Not only as side dishes but also as  Gyoza lunch set. Gyoza, rice, soup and pickles. Delicious and it costs only about 500yen.

gyoza teisyoku(lunch set) 500yen@an-tei(安亭)

I love to try new gyoza everywhere, since each gyoza has different taste.

bo-gyoza, rice and suan la tang (soup)

If I add to that, Japanese businessman or ojisan also seemed to love gyoza, they enjoy gyoza while drinking beer after work. Even you are not ojisan, it would be fun enjoying a glass of beer and a dish of gyoza with other small dishes in a small cozy chinese restaurant.

Try it!



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿