2012/06/29

Zen-Kasyoin Cafe@Shibuya Hikarie

Zen-Kasyoin is a sweets shop in Kyoto.

Oh, Kyoto... a lovely, traditional, ancient city that Japanese admire.

Luckily I can enjoy their authentic sweets at Shibuya Hikarie. It's a mixture of Japanese and Western sweets such as green tea flavoured cake.

Because my friend and I, both of us are big green tea flavour fans, you can just imagine how much our happiness at that time.

「然」かすてら(zen-kasutera)、聖花冠(seikakan)、薪(takigi)
lovely names sweets...
zen-kasutera tastes the yolk of an egg.
seikakan, green tea flavoured custard cream inside.

zen-ice cream.
we are girls who never-should-afraid-to-eat-ice cream!

3 kinds of sugar are available for coffee.
because those sugar are so cute, I put white ball like sugar into my cup!
(usually I don't like sugar on my coffee.)

My friend and I have been friends since high school students. We wore same school uniforms.
Now, she brought her baby girl. I don't even have a partner.

But we are still friends, we always wish each other's happiness.
When she got married, I gave her beautiful iittala's glasses with other girls.
When I got new job, she gave me beautiful tanzanight's earrings.

iittala, tanzanights, They are not only gifts, but also our hearts.

How ever we changed, we'll be best friends forever.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿