2012/07/01

A Fashionable Vending Machine?

Last Sunday I found a new vending machine in Ladies' Room.

Well, it isn't ordinary sanitary one, but soap, lip balm and mouth wash.

In Japan, there are so many vending machines in everywhere. It is really easy to get soft drinks, cigarett, because they are available via vending machines.

this vending machine is beside liquor shop's entrance.


If I'm in hotel, I can get a cup noodle, snack, a tooth brush with only one push. But this time is first time I found cosmetics in vending machine. The hint is the location of Ladies' Room. You know where? At Hikarie, a new shopping and entertainment complex in Shibuya.

the left one is for cosmetics.

lip balm and mouth wash!

Hikarie's Ladies' Room is unique. I watched it in TV news. So clean, so stylish, so comfortable. Modern designed interior and freshly aroma, a new model bag in the showcase.

Ok, do you want to watch ANN news?



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿