2012/07/05

"As Usual" Happy

Japan is in Rainy Season. But we still have an opportunity to enjoy sunshine!

oh, it will be hot today

School summer holidays start this month. And many company will close for 3days to 1 week as summer holidays on August.

In my case, my vacation will be on October because of my company's situation. It's ok,  I have started to plan my vacation!

Travel agents' brochure, travel guidebooks... browsing websites.. and I wonder if I can buy a new suitcase!

My plan is going to Europe with my mom. Because one of my mom's dream is going to Europe before she get too old to travel.

Going to somewhere on summer holidays as usual.

I realize how valuable "as usual" after 3.11, Tohoku Earthquake. A daily life was destroyed suddenly.
Anything can be changed. If I can go this year, there is no reason to postpone until next year, right?

Well, what's your plan for summer holidays? I wish you would enjoy your vacation!




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿