2012/06/03

From A Haven

I was in a haven yesterday.  Well, technically that haven is in an old, small building. Is it sounds odd? Do you know what kind of haven I mean??

Try to guess!

The answer is, I had a traditional Thai massage.

In week days, I don't have any time for myself, I work, work, work, just work. My private time is only for  listening music on a train  while sleeping, or watching sports news on TV at midnight.

My whole body was screaming, too tired. So, I decided to enter that old building for the first time. This is one of my strong point... I'm a challenger. Trying to do new things everyday.

Thai massage is a combination of stretching body. I needed to move every parts of my body. Honestly sometimes I feel pain because of my stiff body. But after massaged, I really felt good and realized I was comfortable in my body.

Maybe we need to have an opportunity to listen our bodies voices sometimes. If they say that they are so tired, it's better to take some rest or do something good for body.

Tune up your body and soul, after that, you can walk again for tomorrow.

a hydrangea. a symbol of rainy season.
rainy season will come soon.

a treatment room.
distant voices from a street, incense and flower scent,
a cheerful Thai therapist,
all of them remind me Bangkok.
a small haven is here.

I came down to the earth from a haven.
AEON Shopping Mall, I went there to buy some foods.
then, went home.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿