2012/06/20

Kamakura- Hase dera Temple

Hase dera is a buddhist temple which locates in the ancient city, Kamakura.

This temple is famous for a massive wooden statue of Kannon, the Goddess of Mercy. And also a beautiful Japanese garden.

During Rainy Season many people come to see hydrangeas. So do I... because hydrangeas look obviously more beautiful in the rain... brighter and more fresh. We can enjoy this pleasure only in Rainy Season.

hase station

a small station, there is no crowd? oh, don't jump to a conclusion!
a crowd has just left this station, so... 

many people were standing in front of the temple.
I had an announcement that it will take 75 minutes to be allowed to enter  hydrangea path.
this was seemed to be a problem, wait or not wait.....

I didn't wait for hydrangeas, there were another beautiful flowers.
temple's garden was still really beautiful even I didn't go to a hydrangea path.
maybe hydrangea path for next time.

After I walked around the garden, I went back to Hase station. It was time to have lunch. How about if I catch a train and head to Enoshima? My idea was.. having a nice lunch at a small restaurant in Enoshima, small island!

Famous fresh young sardines, a grilled turban shell, finely chopped horse mackerel!
I should not forget these local specialities!

It's fun, isn't it?


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿