2012/05/13

Day-3 Oigawa-River in Films

On the 3rd day, I got on a train in Jina sta.  I had 3 destination, Kawane-Onsen Sasamado sta., Ieyama sta., and Shimada sta.. Sasamado and Ieyama are Oigawa-Railway Main Line's station and Shimada is JR Tokai's station. Those 3 locations are famous as shooting locations.

□Kawane-Onsen Sasamado- SAYURI-Memoirs of a Geisya(2005)

next to Jina sta.

small lane to the Oigawa-river.

a citrus fruits tree in the garden.

the oigawa-river, a steam locomotive will cross this bridge shortly.

a steam locomotive shows up.

I found a small cafe which next to the station,
young lovers enjoyed coffee at the front porch table while watching trains passed.

well, in my case, enjoyed cafe au lait inside.


□Ieyama- Poppoya/Tetsudoin(The Railroad Man/1999)


an old wooden building.

I could ride a steam locomotive by chance, sooooo happy!


□Shimada- Otoko wa Tsurai yo/Tora-san's Shattered Romance(Tora-san movie series/1971)


a vending machine with a mail box, red and red company.

the horaibashi-bridge is the longest wooden pedestrian bridge in the world,
built in 1879,  897.4m long.

my last destination of this trip, horaibashi-bridge over the oigawa-river.

you need to pay the fee to cross this bridge.
a view from the bridge, it's time to go back to tokyo..

Traveling is energy for life.

I'm happy because I can go anywhere if I want to,
I'm happy because I can share my happy moment with you.

And special thanks to all people who I met in this trip,
Thank you!



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿