2012/05/21

An Annular Solar Eclipse

In Tokyo, this rare phenomenon was occurred for the first time in 173 years.

Could you watch it?

In my case, I could luckily watch it. When I arrived the station near my office, an annular solar eclipse had already started. It was cold and dark like evening, so I had strange feeling.

People stopped and just looked up at the dark sky, chatted and took pictures. Only a few people kept walking.

I looked up at the sky too and found a golden ring in the sky.

I tried to take picture
but couldn't catch a golden ring like eclipse.


It was reported that there were some guys proposed to their girlfriends just on the moment of eclipse.

So it means watching eclipse should be really memorable moment for them.

A diamond might be lost, but memory of special moment can last forever.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿