2012/05/06

Day-2 Shin-Kanaya to Senzu

The classic train arrived in Shin-Kanaya sta., and you know what was happen?

People hurried to an opposite side of the platform.

Because a black iron bodied steam locomotive has already stood in the platform!

The train whistled and exhale steam, children cheered and parents were busy to take pictures their children in front of the train.





2 guys were working in the engine room.

inside of the engine room.

a passenger car

I ordered Bento Box by phone and a Bento was placed in my seat.


I traveled to the last stop, Senzu sta.. It was comfortable trip and I could enjoy beautiful views from train's window.

In Senzu I changed train. Next destination is Oku-Oi kojou eki, mysterious station in the lake.

A station in the lake! Can you imagine that?
Well, let's go with me!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿