2012/05/25

Waiting for MIB3

Men In Black will be back.

MIB3 will be shown on 25th May...... 25? Yes, Today!
(But now is midnight and I must sleep before going to work)
I can't wait to watch it anymore!

Because it was long time ago when I watched MIB(1997) and MIB2(2002), I really didn't expect to watch MIB3. But finally agent K(Tommy Lee Jones) and agent J(Will Smith) will be back!

They are secret agents who dressed in black suits, and try to keep people who saw UFO or aliens quiet.

Well, in MIB2, there was an unique agent. His name was Frank, actually he was a dog(pug).

This is my favorite scene. Cute, isn't it?
Agent Frank was singing "I will survive"(Gloria Gaynor) and "Who Let the Dog's Out?"(Baha men).

Can I see agent Frank again? Well, I think it's skeptical... but I hope that MIB3 will be amazing even agent Frank will not be shown.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿