2012/05/16

Mother's Day Weekend

13th May was Mother's Day.

But before going to buy some flowers for my mom, I needed to go to hospital on Saturday.

I was troubled with a bad cough in a week, so I decided to see a doctor.

a hospital locates in tokyo-bay area.

there is a river and a bridge.

many huge apartments in this area.

and also marina.
The location near hospital is really unique, there is a river, a bridge, so many apartments, marina, stadium and a really huge seaside park.

I saw many young people enjoyed running along the river,  and also many kids playing, while elderly person enjoyed walking near my house. Ummm.. interesting.

enjoy running!
After consulting with a doctor, I went to my favorite flower shop in my home town.

the shop locates in a small lane, about 5 minutes from the station.

I chose this lilac.

and violet carnations not red.

lunch at a thai restaurant.
After lunch, I went to a fish market to get fresh fish for my mom.
And my family had a tempura dinner on Sunday.
My mom cooked.
My brother gave her her favorite English tea and red carnations.

So this is my "Mother's Day" weekend.
I hope that  she will happy every time she has flowers.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿