2012/12/24

Tokyo Disney Land@Night

Today is Christmas Eve!
So, I wish Happy Christmas for all of you.

Do you have any special plan for today?

Tokyo Disney Land offers their special event "Christmas Fantasy" until 25th December.
Hurry up everyone!

twinkling christmas tree

I bought a"Starlight Passport" ticket (available on weekends and holidays) which can be used after 3 pm, and my friend and I could really enjoy the park until 10 pm.

We enjoyed "Haunted Mansion", "Cinderella's Fairy Tale Hall", "Electrical Parade Dreamlights", "Pirates of the Caribbean" and "Jungle Cruise"!
It was very crowded in the park, but we were able to enjoy the park at night. Otherwise illuminated park was so beautiful and amazing.

cinderella's castle

electrical parade

cinderella enjoyed to dance with her prince...

my favorite, vending machine!

green tea is also disney version.
can you find tinker bell?


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿