2012/12/19

Fly to England-4 (Chester-2)

One of my interest during my staying in England is watching show windows.

In Chester, I found a sweet shop. Colourful candies, chocolates was packed in pretty boxes and displayed. It was a real-"Honeydukes" shop! Even I didn't have an opportunity to enter that shop, still, I was so happy to watch lovely show windows.(No opportunity to take some picture too... just passing).

I'm so sure that visiting sweet shops will be my happy-to-do-list for next time in England.

Well,  another treat. There were many fantastic scene in this old town.

of course I love cake!
which should I choice for today's delight..

cup cake is really cute!
all of them looked so lovely.
if it's  possoble, I want to buy "a star on pink cream one"! 

macaroon!!
do you remember the film "marie-antoinette" by sofia coppola?

simple but charming setting, isn't it?

ethnic taste dress

when I was in England, newest 007 film "skyfall" has just been released.

the whole town had been decorated already for Christmas.
this cobweb like thread is a gathering of small lights.
must be beautiful at night.

the bus terminal near city hall.

"city tours" bus.
just imagine, how sweet if you this bus!
I still have a lot of fun for next time.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿