2012/12/16

Fly to England-3 (Chester-1)

On the 4th day, we were in Chester. Since I have had a kind of romantic images about this city, I felt so exciting to come. Such as castle, city wall, cathedral... pretty small shops... historical buildings..

And it was true. I could feel it and luckily we could have time to walk around this town.

angels in the cathedral.
I just felt so happy to meet them.


cathedral still stands in the central of this town.

like someone tried to draw a beautiful picture.

I found a small cafeteria in the cathedral.
I wish I had time to enjoy some tea!
... and also a piece of cake! 

winter seemed to have come. 

we met classical dressed children in the town.
school activity?
it was very interesting to see them!


My mum made incredible effort in Chester. Walking an hour, up-and- down many steps in old arcade.
Everything was new in her eyes and she really enjoyed what she met in her trip.

Once I asked to her, "Mum, are you OK, I'm a little worry about your condition."
My mum just smiled.
"Well, this is Chester, I guess. So I just enjoy it!"

I'm OK if she is also OK...



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿