2012/12/14

Fly to England-2 (Lake District)

On the third day in England, we were in Bowness, Windermere. First, we visited to "The World of Beatrix Potter", and then to "Dove Cottage & The Wordsworth Museum". After lunch, we moved to Chester. We stayed at some hotel in Mollington, Chester.

early morning, after breakfast,
in the hotel's garden next to a lake.
we enjoyed freshly chill air!

the most famous rabbit in the world, "Peter".. or his family(maybe).
my mum enthusiastically looked for a book for small children.

roast beef & yorkshire pudding.
what did us make to be surprised?
this big "pudding".. if we hear "pudding",
usually we imagine another food, custard pudding.
so, very different, isn't it?
and this black vegetable.. we thought this was a kind of sea weed!
(delicious, though)

ice cream again!
sweet chocolate sauce on sweet ice cream on a sweet cake!

hotel's bath room.
this was really spacious bath room.
a white shell designed washstand is so cute!

this bathtub is surprisingly big.

at the dinner table.
beef stew and potatoes.
feel like we had potatoes every day.

Honestly I worried about food, not for myself but for my mum. Because she was not a young girl, so it's not  surprising if she felt English food was not suit for her. But Actually she tried to enjoy new taste and, thanks God, she was able to eat various food in England.

"Don't leave anything on your plate!"

My mum said to me like when I was a little girl.
Same as in Japan, same as when I was child.

It was a small moment, mother and daughter.




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿