2012/08/26

Last Sunday in August

Still hot in Tokyo....really hot this summer,  there is no sign autumn is coming.

I enjoyed this weekend, first, I went to see a dentist(oh no...),  second, went to see an angel therapist(oh yes!) and then went to my favorite Ginza.

On Sunday my brother made lunch, iced lemon tea(fantastic!) and garlic buttered toasts while I went to buy sushi for dinner.

summer, summer, summer!



my brother made an ice lemon tea

night walking in ginza

a saddle leather tote bag, small size,
I bought at muji, 12,000yen

vera wang's lovely wedding dress!
vera's first boutique in japan locates in ginza.
someday I want to come to buy my dress!

Thank God, I am fine, and also my family. My mother said she went to a clinic for medical check up "before travel to UK"! She enjoy to prepare herself for travel. During Olympic games, every day she enthusiastically watched TV "to feel fantastic London". She said, "I decide to buy a quill in London. It's cool, isn't it?". Oh, I don't know where she can buy a quill....  At Harrods, maybe?(My mother is so cute).



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿