2012/08/18

Ready For Travel!

Vacance on November.  I got to work during this really hot and humid week while most of people had summer holidays "Obon"... a Buddhist festival to recognize ancestor's or family's who had passed away spirits.

But I am still happy. Because I have time to imagine how to make my trip more wonderful and to prepare for it.

On Saturday last week I went to Ginza to survey a new suitcase and other travel goods. My favorite, MUJI Yurakucho is always good choice for me. 3 minutes walk from JR Yurakucho station or 7 minutes from Subway Ginza station, MUJI offer simple and good design clothes, stationery, furniture, kitchen goods, groceries, cosmetics, travel items, and much more!

muji yurakucho, really easy to access.
why I love muji? because they offer my favorite colours,
black, gray and brown for all of their products.
And don't miss Cafe MUJI.

ginger ale and custard pudding.
these are amazing!

3rd floor is for interior and furnitures.
I love to watch these silver stainless storage boxes from cafe.

cafe muji is a self-service cafeteria.
For reference, I also went to RIMOWA Ginza, they offered summer's limited colour, white!
So cute, so nice...

about 3 minutes from muji.
rimowa ginza.

I headed to Ginza station and met many people stopped ant take photos  LOUS VUITTON's show window!

louis vuitton offers collaborate products with artist, kusama yayoi.

imagine red polka dots louis vuitton bags!
it's so pretty!

Well, my plan is..
I will order via internet, MUJI's gray hard carry case before sold out, or I might buy it tomorrow after work!


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿