2012/08/12

While Watching Olympic Games

I have enjoyed watching Olympic games for 2 weeks! It's so amazing!
But the problem is, I also have been really busy at work, and I needed to watch olympic games at every midnight.

Well, for me, the most impressive game was female football final. The game between JAPAN and USA.

I just want to say thank you to all players, not only Japan team, but also USA team. Because it was amazingly clean game! The game less foul. They did their best. Good game. Even I hoped our Japan team.. Nadeshiko Japan would win.

I feel power if people do something they love. They don't care they will get something or loose, because they just do what they love. It's so simple. Because of it, even if they loose something, they never regret it or blame someone.

Since it's really fun if people do something they love.

You know, sometimes people do what they don't love in social life, because it's needed. So do I.

But my angel told me,

"Life is too short, Lia. You should do what you really love."

I think that's in their hearts, beautiful and brave girls at football game of final.




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿