2012/08/22

Lunch In Odaiba

It was Friday. Since I got to work on Sunday, I had a day-off on Friday.
So, what should I do to make that day more lovely?

I decided to go to Odaiba for special lunch with my friend!

Odaiba is a small island on Tokyo Bay, it takes only 15 minutes by Yurikamome(monorail:Shimbashi to/from Toyosu). Yurikamome is one of my favorite transport in Tokyo. Feel like "walking on the sea",  I can enjoy exciting view from window! There are unique buildings in this area, such as Fuji TV Building, Telecom Center, National Museum of Emerging Science and so on. At evening, a night view from Odaiba is really beautiful.

shimbashi station for yurikamome

fuji tv building

lunch buffet at grand pacific le daiba.
5 star resort hotel in odaiba.
star road dining & bar(30F)
3,950yen for weekday,
4,750yen for weekend.
I booked via internet.
You have 2 hotel choices in Odaiba, Grand Pacific Le Daiba or Hotel Nikko Tokyo.
Both of them make sure for your special occasion.

a view from "star road".
rainbow bridge(center)
hotel nikko(near side building)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿