2014/03/08

Takayama-5 (Last Day in Takayama)

It was the last day in Takayama, so sad to leave this beautiful small town.
The bus was scheduled to leave to Tokyo at 3 pm.
I still have time. So I decided to go to folk village area again.


I walked from teddy bear eco village(museum).
beautiful view of the Northern Japan Alps from yukonooka park.
3,000m class mountains appeared.


"bungakusanpomichi" walking course.
short walking course from hidanosato street.


hida tosyogu shrine
there was still New Year atmosphere.
people were keep coming and pray,
but still quiet.

make a New Year's wish


white snow was beautiful contrasted with shrine's red painted exterior.


one thing that made me really surprised was local customs in takayama.
when I visited shirines during NewYear, local people offered some snack to visitors.
such as mikan(orange), sake, oshiruko(sweet azuki soup) and pickles.
they offered cheerfully to me too, even though I'm not a local person.
I have never had such experience in my life!


the last thing in takayama was famous "takayama ramen"!
I enjoyed local ramen at local people recommended "Jingoro" ramen shop!
yummy!

I fully enjoyed Takayama trip,
I am grateful to beautiful Takayama and nice Takayama people!









0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿