2014/03/30

Sweet Plums(Ume Matsuri in Mito)

It was bad windy rain for sakura today.
They've just bloomed.
Some sakura tree is in full blossom and another tree is in bud.
I hope wind does not blow cute pink sakura petals.

I didn't to go to see sakura today, since the weather was not good to go to park.
Maybe next weekend.
I think it's not too late to see sakura.

Anyway, many people get busy during spring to catch the best timing to see blossoms.
So, I post some pictures I took in Mito Ume Matsuri in the middle of March.

It was so beautiful.
White, pink and red blossoms.
Light sweet smell.
I could feel spring has really come.

ume trees in Mito Kairakuen
which are known the best garden to see ume.
3,000 trees in the garden.



ume has many kinds.
different colours, different shape of petals....

pink blossoms are just cute!


old ume trees and a small pond setting.


walking around in the garden.


I didn't realize it was around 4pm.
I headed to the lake.

there is a lake named "senbako"
next to the garden.
the lake seems like a bird paradise!

explanation about fish in the lake

Kairakuen locates next to Kairakuen station(open only during festival).
Or 20 minutes bus ride from Mito station.
From Tokyo to Mito it will take 2 hours if you take JR Joban line(local).


Kairakuen and Kodokan



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿